Photos of Finished Cottage
Our cottage has been fully renovated – completed in October 2011. The renovation took three months to complete:
* Exterior and interior repainting
* New exterior decking
* Interior flooring repair and refinishing
* Installation of new crown molding throughout
* Installation of all new kitchen – new cabinets, quartz countertops, new appliances
* New full size stacked washer/dryer
* Custom made upgrade to the working Dining Room fireplace – a rebuilt antique cast iron fire basket and grate to accommodate a gas-burning “coal” fireplace with convenient wall operating timer.
* New custom-adapted sink, toilet, shower/tub combination with ceramic tile interior. Cork flooring.
* Fully furnished with new pieces, carefully chosen antiques, and unusual folk art from Savannah shops.
* Artwork: a selection of framed antique monogrammed handkerchiefs and French embroidery magazines (Richards Jarden is the owner of Embroideryarts, which specializes in the design and distribution of monogram designs for computerized embroidery machines.) Original watercolors, a 1970 lithograph by Gene Davis (American 1920-1985)
(The photos below each have a caption with additional information which shows when you roll your cursor over them. You can also click on a thumbnail photo below for a larger view)
If you’re interested in seeing the “before” images scroll down to the link at the bottom of the page.